8/26/2011

Blog Optimization Project

Do you think your blog could be optimized to achieve better results? The content is there but somehow the readers are not finding it? If so keep reading!

When I browse across the blogosphere I find many great writers that do not get the deserved attention (whether you measure attention in terms of traffic, RSS subscribers or sponsors). The content is there, but other aspects could be improved. Sometimes the design is poor, advertising is placed on the wrong spots or there is no search engine optimization at all.

The Blog Optimization Project is aimed at blogs that have potential but are not capitalizing it. Every Wednesday I will pick one blog among the applicants and throughout the week I will work with the blogger to optimize it. Here are some of the aspects that we will cover:

1--Blog design (visual aspects)
2--Blog layout (where to place buttons, RSS feed, etc.)
3--Search Engine Optimization
4--Promotion Techniques
5--Blogging Strategy
6--Monetization


I do not think that I have all the answers therefore I will also integrate other people (SEO experts, professional web designers and the like) into the projects whenever possible. After the blog is optimized I will publish a post with “Before” and “After” pictures and a list of the changes that we implemented. Hopefully it will provide an interesting reading for everyone.

In order to apply for the Blog Optimization Project you just need to send me an email through the Contact Form with the following information:

1--Name
2-Blog URL
3--Age of the blog
4--Daily page views
5--Objectives for the blog


Even if you are not picked immediately your blog will remain on the list of applicants. I am looking forward to working with you guys!


Writter: MD. RAKIBUL ISLAM OLY [R.I.O.]


www.RIOtunes.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

Submit ExpressSEO Services & Tools