8/21/2011

Rare Quotes on Love and Romance

Rare Quotes on Love and Romance:

“someone who does not run towards the allure of love walks a road where nothing lives.” ~Quoted by Rumi

“a true love never tires or wanes but is with us always, like our blood, our breath. I shall never weary of that brow, nor those grey, wistful eyes.” ~Quoted by Abelard to Heloise

“what cannot letters inspire? They have souls; they speak, they have in them all that force which expresses the transport of the heart, they have all the fire of our passions.” ~Quoted by Heloise to her lover

"there is no remedy for love but to love more" ~Quoted by Henry David Thoreau

“love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” ~Quoted by Shakespeare

“to love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.

"but I being poor have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." ~Quoted by W.B.Yeats

“license my roving hands,
and let them go behind,
before, above, between, below.” ~Quoted by John Donne

"a kiss, when all is said, what is it? a rosy dot placed on the ‘i’ in loving;
‘tis a secret told to the mouth
Instead of to the ear.” ~Quoted by Cyrano De Bergerac

“she walks in beauty, like the night
of cloudless climes and starry skies;
and all that’s best of dark and bright
meet in her aspect and her eyes.” ~Quoted by Lord Bryon

"love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." ~Quoted by Robert Frost

"never marry but for love, but see that thou lovest what is lovely." ~Quoted by William Penn

"Remember how I told you I would write you a love letter with my pen? It is tonight I tell you how happy beyond words I am to know you and to have this anticipation, to see you and hold you so close to me.”

“I think the most important moments in our lives happen at those times when we truly, completely experience the deepest of emotions.”

“nothing great is ever gained without first having desire.”

“I awoke and felt as though I was being held in the arms of a god.
there was a blanket of serenity covering me,
my eyes closed again,
could this be real….
or the midst of my midnight dream?”

“everywhere around me green
the sky above me blue,
I lay down upon
the soft, soft grass
and look tenderly at you.”

"it is endless fun being alive, isn't it... there are times when life just feels very good."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

Submit ExpressSEO Services & Tools